Rekrutmen PT Hotel Indonesia Natour – sentraloker.net – PT Hotel Indonesia Natour (Persero) is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Maximum age of 50 years old.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) of University or Hotel Academy.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in General manager position and minimum at 3-star hotels or candidates who have the required experience in opening, managing and operating a hotel with a clear track record.
- Ready for mobility within Indonesia.
Corporate Vice President Operation and Technic
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Management or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Operational Director in Corporate.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and computer literate.
- Strong problem solving and group work leadership skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including proper use of communication tools and technologies.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks and requests and meet deadlines in a professional manner.
- Good financial planning, management, and reporting skills.
- Experience reporting to or engaging with boards.
How to Apply
Please send resume to :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Tentang PT Hotel Indonesia Natour (Persero)
Founded on August 5, 1962, PT Hotel Indonesia Natour (Persero) / HIN is a State-Owned Enterprise (BUMN) engaged in hospitality services and now has the business / commercial name of Inna Hotels & Resorts.
PT HIN (Persero) is the result of a merger of PT Hotel Indonesia International and PT Natour based on Government Regulation No. 89 of 1999 dated 13 October 1999, Notary Deed of Batsail Untajana SH. No. 17 dated January 30, 2001 and Decree of the Minister of Law and Human Rights Number C.264.2 / HIT.01.01 of 2001 dated March 19, 2001, announced in State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 4521 and State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia No. 56 dated July 13, 2001. The merger of the two companies further strengthened and expanded the hotel chain, which was originally located in five provinces into seven provinces.
HIN has 14 units of hotels and resorts in Bali, Java and Sumatra, namely Inaya Putri Bali Nusa Dua, Grand Inna Kuta, Grand Inna Padang, Grand Inna Bali Beach, Grand Inna Malioboro, Grand Inna Tunjungan, Grand Inna Samudra Beach, Grand Inna Medan , Inna Bali Beach Garden, Inna Bali Beach Resort, Inna Tretes Hotel & Resort, Inna Parapat Hotel & Resort, Inna Sindhu Beach Hotel & Resort, and Inna Bali Heritage Hotel.