Rekrutmen Pegawai PT Adaro Energy Tbk – Dalam rangka untuk memenuhi kebutuhan SDM yang berkompeten dibidangnya, saat ini PT Adaro Energy kembali memberikan kesempatan berkarir bagi lulusan diploma dan sarjana melalui Lowongan Kerja PT Adaro Energy Tbk dengan mengisi posisi sebagai berikut :
TAX PROJECT OFFICER
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting / Taxation from reputable university, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 2 years experience in the tax area, preferably from public tax firm.
- Having excellent knowledge about Tax Regulation.
- Having good knowledge about Tax Policy & Procedures.
- Having good analytical thinking.
- Fluent in English.
- Closing date : March 14th 2020
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from reputable University, min GPA 3.00
- Have min 2-year experience as Reporting Staff and/or experience from Public Accounting Firm
- Have good knowledge of financial analysis, accounting control, financial reporting, and financial planning & budgeting
- Good English is a must
- Closing date : March 31th 2020
Recomended Adaro Jobs :
- PROJECT FINANCE SPECIALIST
- ENVIRONMENTAL & SOCIAL MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT HEAD
- UNIT CONTROLLER
- OPERATION SHIFT LEADER
- MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- ACCOUNT PAYABLE STAFF
- BUNKER STAFF
- REMUNERATION DEPARTMENT HEAD
How To Apply
Please submit your applications by visit the following link :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Tentang PT Adaro Energy Tbk
PT Adaro Energy Tbk. is an Indonesian energy group that focuses on coal mining through subsidiaries. The principal location is at Tabalong district in South Kalimantan, where the subsidiary PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere (roughly 110,000 tons of coal per day). Adaro Energy operates under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.
PT Adaro Indonesia operates the largest single-site coal mine in the southern hemisphere. We operate under a first-generation CCA (coal co-operation agreement) with the Indonesian Government valid until 2022.From our South Kalimantan mine’s three pits we produce one of the world’s cleanest coals, trademarked Envirocoal. It is a sub-bituminous, moderate calorific value coal producing ultra-low sulphur, ash and NOx emissions.
We are proud of our record of continuous growth over the two decades that we have been mining in Kalimantan. In 2014 we delivered 56.2 million tonnes of coal, and in 2015 we plan to produce between 54 million and 56 million tonnes.
Our coal is primarily sold to power generation providers, and we sell an average of about 25% of our coal to customers domestically in Indonesia and 75% to overseas customers, predominantly in Asia.