Rekrutmen ODP BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is a well-known state-owned bank in Indonesia which is controlled by the Government of Indonesia. As today, the Government of Indonesia holds 60% shares in Bank BNI. Other 40% remaining shares in Bank BNI was owned by general public and investors, comprise of 8.3% domestic investors and 31.7% foreign investors. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI offers a full range of general banking products and services. Its products and services include personal banking, priority banking, business banking, international banking and treasury. As of December 2017, Bank BNI has 17 regional offices, 200 domestic branch offices, 6 foreign office networks, 1,085 sub branch offices, 595 cash offices, 17,966 ATMs.
Pengumuman Rekrutmen ODP BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment :
- Officer Development Program
To be well prepared as our future leaders, you will be required to undergo this journey :
- Samapta (military based leadership program)
- Six months comprehensive bankers training (you will be evaluated in the end of training)
- Bachelor or Master holder (S1 /S2) from reputable universities with relevant field of studies
- Proficient in English. Please submit your score in the application (TOEFL /IELTS). Only score provided by official /authorized institution will be accepted.
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during program (6 months).
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to Bank BNI e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- No employment bond and diploma detention
- You are required to fulfill your Kalibrr Account Profile (Contact Info (included photo, date of birth, gender) and Education are mandatory)
- You are required to fill in all Applications Questions at Kalibrr
- This vacancy will be closed at 25 August 2018