Rekrutmen ODP BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is a well-known state-owned bank in Indonesia which is controlled by the Government of Indonesia. As today, the Government of Indonesia holds 60% shares in Bank BNI. Other 40% remaining shares in Bank BNI was owned by general public and investors, comprise of 8.3% domestic investors and 31.7% foreign investors. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI offers a full range of general banking products and services. Its products and services include personal banking, priority banking, business banking, international banking and treasury. As of December 2017, Bank BNI has 17 regional offices, 200 domestic branch offices, 6 foreign office networks, 1,085 sub branch offices, 595 cash offices, 17,966 ATMs.
Pengumuman Rekrutmen ODP BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment :
- Officer Development Program – 2020
Whether you are a fresh graduate or someone seeking a new challenge, BNI provide you with the opportunity to nurture your career in Officer Development Program
As our bank continues to grow, we need more talented employees to become our future leaders. We need fresh, creative, skillful, and adventurous individuals who will lead and manage the bank’s transformation to achieve its mission in the future.
To be well prepared as our future leaders, you will be required to undergo this journey :
- Samapta (military based leadership program)
- One year comprehensive bankers training (you will be evaluated in the end of training)
- S1 /S2 from reputable universities with relevant field of studies
- Proficient in English and submit your score in the application (TOEFL /IELTS), we only accept score provided by official /authorized institution and valid
- Current status is not married and willing to not get married during program (1 year)
- No direct (nuclear) family currently working as an active employee of BNI
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to Bank BNI e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- No employment bond and diploma detention
- You are required to fulfill your Kalibrr Account Profile (Contact Info (included photo, date of birth, gender) and Education are mandatory)
- You are required to fill in all Applications Questions at Kalibrr
- This vacancy will be closed at 31 December 2020.