Lowongan Rookie 46 BNI – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
- Management Trainee : Rookie 46 Program
Entrance requirements :
- Organization Leadership : Demonstrate strong leadership track record in organizations.
- English Proficiency : Fluent in speaking, writing, and listening.
- Non Academic Achievement : Winner in sport, music, and art competitions.
- Academic Achievement : Champion in academic competitions (science/business project).
How to Apply
Please register directly through :
- Rookie 46 program will be closed at 14 April 2018.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is a well-known state-owned financial services institution in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI conducting business in the field of commercial banking industry and offers a full range of general banking products and services. Its products and services include personal banking, priority banking, business banking, international banking and treasury. Bank BNI is a state-owned bank which is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. As today, the Government of Indonesia holds 60% ownership of the Bank’s shares. Other 40% remaining shares in Bank BNI was owned by public (8.3% domestic and 31.7% foreign). As of December 2016, Bank BNI offers services through 17 regional offices, 200 domestic branch offices, 6 foreign office networks, 1,085 sub branch offices, 595 cash offices, 17,966 ATMs throughout Indonesia.