Lowongan Sekretaris Telkomsel Jakarta – sentraloker.net – PT Telekomunikasi Selular is seeking the best candidates to fill the position below :
- Good Appearance & nice attitude
- Having experience/Background in Secretarial
- Minimum GPA 2.80
- Having sufficient English Proficiency
- Having sufficient experience working in Microsoft Office
- Assignment will be in Jakarta for this batch
Please send your resume to :
- email@example.com with subject : “SECRETARY FOR TELKOMSEL”
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
- Closing date : 31 May 2019
PT Telekomunikasi Selular or Telkomsel is an Indonesian wireless network provider founded in 1995 and is a subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia. It is headquartered in South Jakarta. Telkomsel is the largest wireless carrier in the country with 172 million customers as of 2018. The company Operates their GSM network on the 900–1800 MHz frequency range, as well as 3G and 4G services on other frequencies. Telkomsel operates a variety of sim card brands, chief among them are simPATI and kartuHALO. These brands differ on their payment model (pre-paid vs. post-paid) as well as pricing. As of 31 March 2015, Telkomsel has 46% of the Indonesian wireless service market share.
Telkomsel was incorporated on 26 May 1995 in Jakarta, Indonesia. It is majority owned by Telkom Indonesia with 65% of the shares, with Singapore Telecommunications Limited owning the minority 35%. In November 1997, Telkomsel became the first wireless carrier in Asia to introduce rechargeable GSM pre-paid services. In September 2006, Telkomsel became the first carrier in the country to launch a 3G service.
On 20 March 2009, Telkomsel and Apple South Asia Pte. Ltd. launched the iPhone 3G in Indonesia with customised price plans for all of Telkomsel’s customers. Three years later, Telkomsel had acquired more than 100 million active customers. In April 2017, the company website was hacked, and a message protesting about high charges and unnecessary extra services was posted. There was widespread support for the hacker on social media.