Lowongan ODP Bank Resona Perdania – Bank Resona Perdania is the first joint venture bank in Indonesia and established since 1958. Our Bank has over 60 years of experience in the local market and has a strong brand image among Indonesian business entities, especially for our key customers, Japanese joint ventures and local companies, who has business relationship with Japan.
- Officer Development Program
- Officer Development Program is recruitment to prepare the future leaders for Bank Resona Perdania, by educates to be professional bankers in various fields through classical training and on The Job Training during the program.
- Minimum Fresh Graduate/ has experience.
- Graduate with Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from Reputable University, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum age for selection :
- 26 years old for Bachelor Degree (S1)
- 28 years old for Master Degree (S2)
- Proficiency in English (written & verbal communication)
- Having good appearance and communication skill.
- Willing to accept official bound for 3 years after completed the program.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by online through :
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
- End Date Juli 31, 2018
About Bank Resona Perdania
Bank Perdania was established in 1958 as a commitment to support the realization of better economic cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. The journey taken by Bank Perdania to achieve business maturity was accomplished through various initiatives, and this culminated in our success in establishing two branch offices in Surabaya and Bandung. The branch offices brought momentum for Bank Perdania in thriving to expand presence through banking industry in this country.
The continuous experience and learning process had driven Bank Perdania forward, followed by the changing of names to Daiwa Perdania Bank in 1994, Bank Daiwa Perdania in 1999, and Bank Resona Perdania (the Bank) in 2003.
Supplied with extensive history of contribution in strengthening international business cooperation between Japan and Indonesia, the Bank have served and supported the national economic development for more than 60 years.
The Bank primarily focuses on Japanese companies, Japan-Indonesia joint venture companies, and local companies. The Bank provides services including various types of corporate banking products and services such as deposit, credit, export, import, remittance, bank guarantee, as well as leasing service through the subsidiary of PT Resona Indonesia Finance.
The Bank is committed to prepare beneficial programs suitable with the development of both national and international banking world by developing quality infrastructure, human resources, information technology, and integrated office network. As part of strategy that the Bank is formulating, in early 2014, the Bank has moved the Head Office from Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 40-41, Central Jakarta to Menara Mulia in Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 9-11, South Jakarta.
This step is an important milestone which marks the Bank’s commitment to constantly give contribution by providing excellent service especially to Bank Resona Perdania customers. This relocation accompanies the Bank’s effort in increasing the sustainable growth through the improvement of prudent banking and Good Corporate Governance (GCG) implementation.Terms : lowongan bank resona