Rekrutmen PT Cirebon Electric Power – sentraloker.net – Rekrutmen PT Cirebon Electric Power sedang membuka kesempatan berkarir melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi posisi pekerjaan sebagaimana berikut :
Hiring talents (current stage is construction and commissioning)
- Operation Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Plant Operation Shift Leader
- Plant Operation CCR Supervisor
- Plant Operation CCR Staff
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Utility Supervisor
- Environmental Utility Engineer
- Coal Operation Leader
- Coal Operation Staff
- Coal Operation Coordination Leader
- Coal Operation Coordination Staff
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemical Supervisor
- Boiler Engineer
- Boiler Supervisor
- Boiler Staff
- Turbine Engineer
- Turbine Supervisor
- Turbine Staff
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Supervisor
- Electrical Staff
- I&C Engineer
- I&C Supervisor
- I&C Staff
- Technical Affair Engineer
- Technical Affair Supervisor
- Technical Affair Staff
- Coal Leader
- Coal Handling Facility Engineer
- Coal Handling Facility Supervisor
- Coal Handling Facility Technical
- Engineering background education.
- Good English communication (will work with expatriates).
- Experience in Coal Fired Power Plant, minimum 2 years.
Preference that will be an advantage:
- Experience with large capacity power plant.
- Experience with SC Boiler.
- Have certification in related field.
How to Apply
Please send your CV in English (size under 1 MB) with email subject CEPR position applied (for faster process) eg. CEPR Performance Engineer to :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About PT Cirebon Electric Power (CEP)
Established in 2007, CEP is an international consortium involving Asia’s leading energy and infrastructure companies: Marubeni Corporation, Indika Energy, Korean Midland Power (KOMIPO) and Samtan Corporation. The group of energy powerhouse join forces and built Cirebon Power’s first unit of 1x660MW in Kanci, West Java. The power plant has begun its operation 8 months ahead of schedule in July 2012, producing 5 TWh of electricity annually to the Jawa-Madura-Bali (Jamali) grid.
PT Cirebon Power Services (CPS)
The Operations & Maintenance (O&M) company was established in 2010 to manage, operate and maintain Cirebon Power’s first unit of 1×660 MW. Powered by more than 200 people, CPS aims to implement cost-effective and environmentally-friendly operation.
PT Cirebon Energi Prasarana (CEPR)
In May 2014, the multi-national consortium behind the success of Cirebon Power’s first unit, began a new journey adding Japan’s JERA to strengthen the group. Together, these leading companies create CEPR and initiated the development of Cirebon Power’s expansion project, 1×1000 MW. Not just bigger and stronger, the 2nd unit is built using a more advanced technology that enables us to generate an even cleaner energy for everyone. The new unit is set to operate in 2021.