Rekrutmen Miwon Jakarta – sentraloker.net – Miwon sedang membuka kesempatan berkarir bagi Warga Negara Indonesia terbaik melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru untuk mengisi posisi berikut :
B2B SALES GENERAL MANAGER – FOOD AND BEVERAGES INGREDIENTS SPECIALIST
- Kandidat harus memiliki setidaknya Gelar Sarjana, Gelar Pasca Sarjana, Gelar Doktor di Teknologi Pangan/Nutrisi/Gizi, Bisnis/Administrasi/Manajemen, Ekonomi, Pemasaran atau setara.
- Bahasa yang harus dimiliki: English
- Setidaknya memiliki 10 tahun pengalaman dalam bidang yang sesuai untuk posisi ini.
- Kemampuan yang harus dimiliki: B2B Sales and Marketing, Starch and Sweetener Product Knowledge, Negotiation Skill, Presentation Skill, Business Intelligence, Business Reporting, Business Analysis, Communication Skill
- Lebih disukai Manajer/Asisten Manajer khusus dalam Pemasaran/Pengembangan Bisnis atau setara.
- Pengalaman Kerja Terakhir Minimal 10 (Sepuluh) tahun sebagai B2B Sales and Marketing Manager di Perusahaan Food and Beverages Manufacturing.
B2B Sales Staff (Food & Beverages)
- Male, Max.30 y.o
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- The ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluently speak in English
- Min 5 Years working experience as Sales B2B Food/Food Ingredients specialized in Starch & sweetener
How to Apply
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph to :
- Source : https://www.miwon.co.id/career
About Miwon Group
Miwon Group is a strong business foundation with four companies, consist of PT Miwon Indonesia, PT Jico Agung, PT Aneka Boga Nusantara, PT Sintang Raya. Miwon Group Indonesia has been operating for more than four decades as one of Indonesia’s main partners in the supply of raw materials. The company fulfills demand by increasing capacity, diversifying products, and strengthening the business foundation for further growth. Miwon Group Indonesia is also committed to social and community development through corporate social responsibility or CSR activities and empowering local workforce, according to their qualifications. The company also takes the role of contributing to the well-being of our customers, family happiness and abundant society. This has become Miwon’s core values and foundation for business activities and is implemented by all employees.
PT Miwon Indonesia has been established since 1973 and continues to transform the business by responding more effectively to the major changes taking place in our markets and in the consumer landscape. Working through our goal-led brands such as MI-WON, Bio Miwon, Miwon Plus, and Indorasa, are also inspired to make positive changes in their own lives that will ultimately contribute to transforming our world for a more sustainable future.
Driven by accelerating innovations, transforming the portfolio and driving cost efficiency, we were able to grow ahead of the market. The results of our innovation strategy included investment in corn starch and sweetener factory that were launched in 2017.