Rekrutmen Management Trainee Exim Bank – sentraloker.net – Indoesia EximBank invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of :
- Leaders For Tomorrow Batch 2 (Management Trainee Program)
Leaders For Tomorrow (LFT) is an 18-month program designed to prepare Indonesia Eximbank’s future leaders through challenging projects and roles to become a business leader. LFT prepares you with rotations across different divisions, a highly supportive learning environment, a range of training and professional development directly from Indonesia Eximbank’s leaders. Their goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future leaders, often in particular fields, such as marketing, risk, operations or other support functions.
What does LFT do? As a trainee, he/she may often rotates to different company divisions (e.g. Finance, Risk, Marketing, etc.) to learn all company functions and operations, policies, and staff duties (e.g. analyzing, policy making, goal setting, writing reports and learning to evaluate performance, etc).
- S1/S2 graduates from reputable universities (grade A), with minimum IPK 3,25 out of 4,00
- Maximum age for selection:
- Not more than 25 years old for Graduates (S1), on July 31, 2021
- Not more than 27 years old for Postgraduates (S2), on July 31, 2021
- Remain to be unmarried during the Program
- Minimum TOEFL score is 550 or minimum IELTS score is 6 or minimum TOEIC score is 605 (basic working proficiency)
- Have academic excellence and be active in non-academic activities
- Have the ability such as critical thinking, problem solving, good in communications, teamwork, collaboration while able to work independently to meet job targets.
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
Please submit your updated CV to :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Closing date : May 28, 2021.
Tentang Exim Bank
Indonesia Eximbank is a special institution (sui generis) which is not adhere to the laws and regulations on banking, State Owned Enterprise, financing institution or financing company, and insurance business.
The role of Indonesia Eximbank is to support national export programs through National Export Financing.
The scope of work of the Indonesia Eximbank in facilitating National Export Financing extends from financing to guarantee and insurance. Indonesia Eximbank can provide its National Export Financing under the frameworks of both conventional financing or sharia-based financing.
As a Government agent, Indonesia Eximbank is charged with the responsibility to counseling and consultation services to Banks, Financial Institutions, Exporters, export goods producers, especially micro-scale, small-scale, medium-scale enterprises and cooperatives.