Rekrutmen Indonesia Stock Exchange – sentraloker.net – Indonesia Stock Exchange is seeking the best Indonesian people to join as :
1. Surveillance System And Infrastructure Evaluation Officer
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Mathematics / Statistics
- Passionate about Algorithm and Programming especially sql, vbmacro, and c++
- Having knowledge about Project Management
- Passionate and having knowledge about Data Science and Data Analytics
- Having strong analytical thinking
2. System Management Officer
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Information System / Computer Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Having good communication skill and willing to learn.
3. Legal Regulatory Officer
- Bachelor degree in Law.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related fields.
- Having strong analytical thinking & initiatives.
- Having knowledge about capital market law.
4. IT Operations Officer (Business And Office)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Minimum 1 year experience in related field.
- Having strong knowledge about hardware, operating system (Windows, Linux, Mobile Apps), and network system.
5. Issuer Evaluation & Monitoring Officer
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Public Accountant Firm.
- Having strong accounting and information system skill.
How to apply
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Interested candidates need to register online to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Rekrutmen Indonesia Stock Exchange
Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) is a Self-Regulatory Organization that providing infrastructures to enable fair, orderly, and efficient securities trading whilst accessible to all stakeholder. Originally opened in 1912 as Vereniging Voor Effectenhandel In Batavia under the Dutch colonial government acting as a branch of Amsterdamse Effectenbeurs. it was re-opened in 1977 after several closures during World War I and World War II. After being reopened in 1977, the exchange was under the management of the newly created Capital Market Supervisory Agency (Badan Pengawas Pasar Modal, or Bapepam), which answered to the Ministry of Finance. Trading activity and market capitalisation grew alongside the development of Indonesia’s financial markets and private sector – highlighted by a major bull run in 1990. On 13 July 1992, the exchange was privatised under the ownership of Jakarta Exchange Inc. As a result, the functions of Bapepam changed to become the Capital Market Supervisory Agency. On 22 March 1995 JSX launched the Jakarta Automated Trading System (JATS). In September 2007, Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange merged and named Indonesian Stock Exchange by Indonesian Minister of Finance. The current location of the Indonesian Stock Exchange is located in the IDX building in the Sudirman Central Business District, South Jakarta, near the current site of the Pacific Place Jakarta.Cari : rekrutmen bursa efek indo