Legal Litigation Counselor
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law.
- Min. 5 Years of working experience as Legal Counselor and Litigation in financial services company is a must.
- Experienced in handling financing, capital market, and insurance litigation cases.
- Good oral and written English.
- Will be placed in the holding company, PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero).
Capital Market & Investment Audit Department Head
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Min. 10 Years of working experience as Auditor is required for this position, specifically Min. 2 years of the tenure was in capital market industry.
- QIA/PIA certificate holder
- Good knowledge in transaction and operations in capital market
- Will be placed in IFG (the holding company) – PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero)
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min. 5 Years of working experience as Auditor in insurance company is required for this position.
- Hold QIA/PIA/equivalent certificate.
- Great knowledge in internal control and insurance business process & regulations.
- Good skill and knowledge in finance, actuary, and insurance transaction.
- Will be placed in the holding company, PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero).
Financial Reporting & Analysis Department Head
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of work experience as Financial Reporting/Analyst in financial services company.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Able to create L/R, general ledger, and balance sheet report
- Able to work individually and in a team, a self-starter.
- Good Ms. Excel & PPT + communication skill
- Good adaptability in fast-paced and high-growth company
- Preferably Brevet A&B certificate holder
- Will be placed in IFG (the holding company) – PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero).
Corporate Finance Department Head
- Possess Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Management/Commerce/Business Administration/Economics/Accounting or equivalent
- Min. 5 years of working experience in treasury fundraising, M&A, and restructuring as a team leader
- CFA holder will be prioritized
- Experienced in leading teams in fast-paced industry
- Good analytical skill
- Professional, proactive, able to work under pressure & self-starter
- Will be placed in Indonesia Financial Group – PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero), the holding company.
Pendaftaran dilaksanakan dengan cara mengisi form lamaran pada tautan berikut ini :
Keterangan Lain :
- Hanya kandidat terbaik yang akan diundang untuk mengikuti tahapan seleksi lebih lanjut.
- Seleksi dan rekrutmen PT Bahana IFG ini tidak dipungut biaya apapun.
Tentang PT Bahana (Indonesia Financial Group)
PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a State-owned enterprise established in 1973, with owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finance, a holding company of PT. Bahana Securities, PT. Bahana TCW Investment Management, PT. Bahana Artha Ventura, and PT. Graha Niaga Tata Utama.
Bahana Group is committed to provides the best financial services to its customers, develop business-growth of small and medium-scale businesses in Indonesia, and continues to take an important role in the Indonesian capital market development, while still maintaining the highest standards of “Good Corporate Governance” and maintain its financial health.
As of March 2020, PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) has been appointed as strategic investment holding of insurance state-owned enterprises, namely PT Asuransi Kerugian Jasa Raharja, PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia, PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia, and PT Jaminan Kredit Indonesia.