Lowongan PT Rekayasa Industri – sentraloker.net – To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Rekayasa Industri have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- 3D Engineer
- Piping Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Instrument Engineer
- Civil Engineer
General Requirements :
- Background in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Physics Engineering.
- Fresh Engineer with minimum GPA of 2.80 (actively involved in organizational activities). Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of EPC.
How to Apply
Please submit your application through :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection
- Closing date : 11 January 2019.
About PT Rekayasa Industri (Rekind)
PT. Rekayasa Industri – Rekind is a state owned enterprise company which established in 1981. Rekind become a national market leader in engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) for large industrial plant into a world-class capability with regional existence and global performance. PT Rekayasa Industri – Rekind is recognized as a subsidiary company of PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero) that was deals with integrated industrial engineering, construction, commissioning and competitive investment. The Company has had a presence in Indonesia for more than 30 years and headquartered in Jakarta. Based on PT Rekayasa Industri Annual Report 2011, the Company especially achieved an exceptionally spectaular performace in 2011 through increasing sales revenues. PT Rekayasa Industri posted total sales worth of Rp6,684 billion, or increase 108% higher in 2011 compare to 2010. The Company also posted total assets worth of Rp1,933 billion, increased by 15% from Rp1,695 billion in 2010. In 2011, PT Rekayasa Industri was appraised by Frost and Sullivan Award as “Oil & Gas EPC Company of the year” in Frost & Sullivan Indonesia Excellence Awards 2011.